The health industry springs from a paradigm that a symptom is the result of something wrong with your body.
Dr. Hamer discovered that this is completely backward. A symptom is the result of your body doing what it needs to do in response to a biological conflict.
But the health industry doesn’t know about biological conflicts. And it can’t know about biological conflicts.
Because it has a paradigm that says something else.
(“A symptom results from something wrong with the body”)
There are two glaring reasons we should know that the health industry paradigm is wrong. The first tipoff is:
1. There is No Initiating Damage
Symptoms don’t result from things happening to our bodies.
This victim mentality of blaming others, blaming invisible microbes, blaming the sun that’s the source of all life on Earth is a powerless stance. Against a mechanical force that does not exist.
If external forces attacked and injured the body, everyone exposed to them would get exactly the same symptoms. But we don’t:
- Germs don’t cause illness. If they did, everyone in the same building, neighbourhood, and community would come down sick at once. Yet we call it an “epidemic” if just 2-8% of the people have the symptom.
- Carcinogens don’t cause cancer. If they did, everyone exposed to a carcinogen would get the same cancers. Only about 10% of smokers get a primary lung cancer diagnosis.
- Allergens don’t cause allergic reactions. If they did, then everyone would be allergic to the same things from first exposure. 1-13% of people are allergic to a specific food, or a type of insect sting, or springtime pollen. And rate of allergy decreases with age and exposure.
- Heavy metals don’t cause autism. If they did, then everyone who ever received a vaccine or worked in a mine or auto plant would have autism, rather than 1.7% of us.
- Addictive substances don’t cause addiction. About 6% of drinkers are alcoholics, fewer than 10% of people exposed to tobacco smoke are addicted smokers, and fewer than 2% of people who’ve played card or videogames are prone to blowing their paycheques on gambling.
No external agent can cause your body to produce an illness.
The second clue that the health industry is incorrect about symptoms arising from “something wrong with the body” is:
2. Symptoms Precede Body Changes
Our societal paradigm is mechanically deterministic: when bad things happen, we like to place blame. And if we can’t blame the world out there, we blame ourselves.
The hidden belief here is that a flaw in our bones, brain, personality, genes, upbringing, or wear and tear over time (aging) makes us vulnerable. Something evil in the world out there finds this physical vulnerability and BAM! Symptom.
But science has been disproving mechanical determinism since 1887.
For example, science has shown that genes aren’t the control centres of our bodies (they’re copy centres for cell proteins). Science has shown that germs don’t cause contagious illness (people can have illness without the germs, and germs without the illness). Science has even shown that symptoms cause changes in the body, not vice versa. (Women can test negative for the breast cancer gene, then develop breast cancer, and then test positive for the breast cancer gene)
What Dr. Hamer Learned
Every symptom is part of a biological response to traumatic stress.
This stress must be serious, acute, and isolating.
And the stress occurs in the psyche. As long as that trauma remains unresolved, it sits in the non-conscious mind, and the brain coordinates a response in the body to compensate for and attempt to resolve the trauma.
We call unresolved traumatic stress “biological conflict” because it is not conscious. If it were conscious, we would resolve it!
Instead, it’s stored biologically, in much the same way that a computer stores files. So we can think of a biological conflict as a special computer program running in our “biocomputer” system. And that is why Dr. Hamer used the term “Special biological programs of Nature” instead of “illness,” “disease,” or “symptom.”
The health industry doesn’t see biological conflicts. It sees “something wrong with the body.” All a health professional with this belief can do is keep testing your chemicals and genes and muscle strength and fluid balance:
And trying one treatment after another until you either give up or have to give up.
A New Approach
There are about 500 different biological conflicts (and corresponding special biological programs of Nature). Every symptom is a result of one of them. If you’ve got a symptom, it means you’ve experienced a traumatic stress.
Your first step to healing is to take control: identify that traumatic stress experience to which your symptom is a response. Then resolve that biological conflict. Then nurture yourself as you get better.
It’s simple, it’s fast, and it works.
My promise to you
Learn at your own pace
Book A Session
Let's meet and talk