1. My mind and body are two aspects of one system: my physical form.
2. My physical form is a story: a role played on a stage of my own creation. This theatrical production is scripted in the language of sensation.
3. There is an ongoing conversation between my mind and my body. My body constantly responds to my thoughts while my mind continually listens to feedback sensations from my body.
4. My brain is the transmitter and receiver of the language of sensation.
5. I am not mind or body. I am spirit, the creative potential, the Atman, the ultimate reality, the subjective Self. I am Consciousness. I am the formless and timeless potential of Quantum Reality.
6. From the formless and timeless potential of Quantum Reality, I create mind and body in the image and likeness of my Quantum (“God”) nature.
7. The formless and timeless potential of Quantum Reality is the source of all physical reality. Thus, we are all one. Every person I meet is an aspect of myself.
8. Every physical form and every relationship between forms adheres perfectly to its script. This is natural law: specifically, the Law of Conservation of Energy.
9. As I bring my spiritual awareness (consciousness) into the conversation between mind and body, the language of sensation speaks of mobility and agility, strength and stability, balance, ease, and flexibility.
10. My physical form – that is, my mind-body system – acts only upon the direction and whim of Spirit. I experience this direction as “desire.”
11. I best know the needs of my mind-body physical form, for I have created it and continue to create it. I nurture it with love, and in service to my soul’s desire.
12. The essence of spiritual healing is that I choose joy for every cell of my physical form and for all life everywhere. I heal by feeling good.