- My mind and body are two aspects of a single system: my organism.
- There is an ongoing conversation between my mind and my body. My body constantly responds to my thoughts while my mind continually listens to feedback sensations from my body.
- My organism is a living production, scripted in the language of sensation.
- 4 My brain is the transmitter and receiver of this sensation.
- The language of sensation speaks of mobility and agility, strength and stability, balance, ease, and flexibility.
- I am not my organism. I am spirit, the creative potential, the Atman, the ultimate reality, the subjective Self, Consciousness, the formless and timeless observer of Quantum Reality.
- From the formless and timeless Quantum Potential, I originate my organism in the image and likeness of my divine nature.
- Because formless and timeless Quantum Potential is the source of all physical reality, we are all one. Every person I meet is an aspect of myself.
- The Law of Conservation of Energy requires every physical organism to adhere to its script at all times.
- I experience my organism’s adherence to its script as “desire.”
- I alone know and meet the desires of my organism, for I have created it and continue to create it.
- The essence of spiritual healing is to choose joy for my organism and for all life everywhere: to heal by feeling good.
My promise to you
Learn at your own pace
Book A Session
Let's meet and talk