MindTree Health Security and Privacy Notice
What Personal Information About Customers Does MindTreeHealth.net Gather?
The information I learn from customers helps me continually improve my knowledge of the mind-body connection and how to help people to overcome their symptoms by working with the natural laws that govern our health and healing. The types of information I gather include:
- Information You Give Me About Your Symptoms: I gather information about your body, emotions, and thoughts and how they connect together based on what you tell me. This information is collected from your comments, testimonials, e-mail replies, contact forms, and from personal interaction with you in session. Your information does not have to be connected to your real name or other identifying data. You can choose not to provide certain information. I use the information you provide to respond to your requests for support. to help you find and remove the root cause of your symptoms, to customize future information which may help you, to improve my products and services in general, and to communicate with you.
- Automatic Information: I receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with this website. For example, like many Web sites, MindTreeHealth.net uses “cookies,” and I obtain certain types of traffic and click-through information when your Web browser accesses MindTreeHealth.net or advertisements and other content from MindTree Health served on other websites.
- E-mail Communications: To help me make e-mails more useful and interesting, I will sometimes check statistics about whether you have opened or clicked inside an e-mail that I have sent you, if your computer supports such capabilities. Also, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to my customers, I compare my customer list to lists received from other companies. (If you don’t want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please manage your Communications Preferences here).
- Information from Other Sources: I might receive information about you from other sources, such as affiliate sites who are offering you my product or service, and add it to my account information.
- I do not store your credit card information.
Does MindTreeHealth.net Share the Information It Receives?
I do not sell or share information about my customers with others. I share customer information only as described below, and only with companies that follow practices at least as protective as mine.
- Affiliated Businesses I Do Not Control: In cases where I provide services or sell products jointly with other businesses, I will make it clear to you that a third party is involved in your transactions, and I will only share your customer information related to your transactions with that third party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: I employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as office assistance, data analysis, marketing support, processing credit card payments, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links). These people have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. In general, these people do not have access to information about your health or emotional symptoms.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes I send offers to selected groups of MindTreeHealth.net customers on behalf of other businesses. When I do this, I don’t give that business your name and address.
- Protection of MindTreeHealth.net and Lishui K Springford: I release account and other personal information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply my legal agreements with you, the customer; or protect the rights, property, or safety of MindTreeHealth.net, my customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit-risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you’ll receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you’ll have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure is Information About Me?
- MindTreeHealth.net protects the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you enter.
- I use PCI merchant software to handle your payment information, so that I do not store the data myself. This provides an added layer of security as your health information, personal information, and financial information are handled separately by separate parties.
- It’s important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when you’ve finished using a shared computer.
Any personal information provided to or to be gathered by MindTreeHealth.net is controlled by Lishui K Springford of #2-621 4th Avenue East, Owen Sound, ON (Canada) and stored in accordance with the principles outlined by the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor program. You can contact me at 519-270-5624 or Lishui @ MindTreeHealth.net
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
My business changes constantly, but unless stated otherwise, the current Privacy Notice applies to all information that I have about you.
- Electronic Communications: When you communicate with MindTreeHealth.net, you consent to receive communications from me electronically.
- Copyright: All content made available through or compiled from MindTreeHealth.net is the property of Lishui K Springford, and is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws.
- Licence and Access: Subject to your payment of any applicable fees, I grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable licence to access and make personal and non-commercial use of MindTree Health content and services. You may not resell or make commercial use of any MindTreeHealth.net service or content; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any MindTreeHealth.net service or content; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you here or in any Service Terms are reserved and retained by MindTreeHealth.net and Lishui K Springford. No MindTree Health service, nor any part of any MindTree Health service, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Lishui K Springford.
- Your Account: If you use any MindTreeHealth.net product or service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Comments, Communications, and Other Content: Visitors to MindTreeHealth.net may post reviews, comments, suggestions, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. I reserve the right to remove such offending content.
- Use of Your Content: If you do post content on MindTreeHealth.net, you grant Lishui K Springford a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicencable right to use the content throughout the world in any media, subject to the MindTreeHealth.net personal privacy guarantee outlined above.
Returns and Refunds
At my discretion, and in accordance with the offer for each specific product or service that you purchase from MindTreeHealth.net, I may issue a refund without requiring a return of the product. Generally speaking, refunds are paid out within 4-7 days of meeting the requirements of the refund policy.
I charge your credit card for physical products at the moment when the product enters the shipping process. Refunds for physical products will be subject to a 6% handling fee to cover some of the costs of shipping.
I charge your credit card for digital products at the moment when the product becomes available for download. Refunds for digital products are made only after terms of the specific offer are met. For example, I may require that you demonstrate that you have made use of the digital product before I will agree to issue a refund.
I charge your credit card for coaching services at the moment when you book your coaching session(s). Refunds for coaching packages are made only within 30 days of receiving the first coaching session in a coaching package, subject to further details of the specific coaching package offer and agreement. Once the 30 day refund period has passed, you cannot cancel a session booked within a coaching package, but you may, up to 24 hours before the session, re-book the session for a different time. You may re-book each session one time only. Sessions which you attempt to re-book with less than 24 hours’ notice or don’t show up for (including sessions which you have re-booked) will not be refunded.
If you have booked a single session (not part of a coaching package), you may cancel the coaching session up to 24 hours before the session, for a 90% refund of the coaching session cost.
Other Businesses: MindTreeHealth.net provides links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. I do not take responsibility or liability for the offerings of or practices of any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their web sites. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND OTHER SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH MINDTREEHEALTH.NET ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. MINDTREHEALTH.NET MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF ITS SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF MINDTREEHEALTH.NET SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
MINDTREEHEALTH.NET DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MINDTREEHEALTH.NET DOES NOT WARRANT THAT INFORMATION OR OTHER SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE MINDTREEHEALTH.NET SERVERS OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS ARE FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MINDTREEHEALTH.NET IS NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY MINDTREEHEALTH.NET SERVICE, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any MindTreeHealth.net service or product will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.